Monday, October 26, 2009

Narberth Noshes

First I want to give a big thank you to Melinda, fellow blogger and holistic health junkie, for sharing her story from Basel, Switzerland! Prior to her family's work assignment in Europe, we shared many hikes in Valley Forge park and discussions on health and nutrition. I've learned so much from her and was excited to read her post on What the World Eats!

I am following Melinda's lead and posting a picture from today's trip to the grocery store. In recent months with a heavy focus on juicing I've found it most convenient to hit the Whole Foods in "European style" - ie buying produce several times throughout the week. The picture below is a representation of one such trip (multiply the produce by two or three on a good week).


Weekly vices not pictured here: potato chips and bacon sandwiches. I usually grab these at the student center where I work.

What's on your table?