Sunday, February 21, 2010

Livin' on the Edge

What is more fun than finishing a 3.6 (hilly) mile run in Valley Forge Park? Completing an hour-long ice skating session after it! It was probably the olympics ice dancing (minus the hokey costumes) that put me in the mood. And my running guru thought his birthday celebration would best be spent competing with me on one of my more familiar turfs. He's got the running. I've still got the skating. Phew!



Now if I can get 1/4 as good as this I'll be really thrilled....

2 comments:

Olivia said...

This looks so fun! I wish I could go skating with you. I think it's the one thing that requires coordination that I'm not awful at. (Or, at least I wasn't when I last did it, oh, four years ago?)

And I am super impressed that you did that AFTER a 3+mile run!

Susan said...

Look at YOU!!!! I wanna go now. Let's go soon.