Sunday, January 17, 2010

Gr-Attitude

I'm three days into the 3 week preliminary elimination diet and, despite starting it with a less than positive attitude, I quickly found many things to appreciate:

A sister who spent 15 minutes with me in the soup aisle reading tons of labels to choose quick meals with approved ingredients.

A friend in Korea who is implementing a similar diet. We'll relive old times from our previous elimination plan and offer lots of support to each other.

A date who, upon news that I couldn't partake in wine-drinking, offered to buy me as much water and tea as I'd like. :P

A girlfriend who cooked me a fabulous tuscan meal that took into account my dietary restrictions.

A friend who had smoothies delivered to my doorstep.

Life is abundant and good!

No comments: